Popular Tags: [View All]
Alastair Jack
Australia
Doreen
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Will using the Lego LOTR minifigs work with this game? I want to get the Lego but only if I can use it with a decent boardgame.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Adams
Australia
Oakleigh
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
A fan of new Knizia games
mbmbmbmbmb
What do you mean by work? I guess you could replace the companions and minions, but they'd be a bit large for the areas on the board.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Brewer
United Kingdom
Bedford
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe suitable to replace the single characters in the fellowship, but the Lego figs are too big to replace all the pieces in the game.

Mike
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Green Dan
United Kingdom
Norwich
Norfolk
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
this sounds like "I want to buy the Lego but my wife won't let me so I need a good excuse" in which case:
Yes they would totally work. everyone does it. it makes the game 300% more awesome. why would you not do it? I think it's, like, a law or something.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Boeren
United States
Marietta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Lego figs would tower over the normal figure that come with the game.
I would only use them to model characters (implying a major presence rather than physical size) or maybe the Trolls (Sauron Elites) who have an excuse to be extra-big.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.