Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jordan Kehrer
United States
West Grove
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmb
Here's the situation: Two spaces selected by the government for assault. Space A contains 3 troops, and space B contains 0 troops.
Is the following a legal move? Conduct assault in space A, airlift the troops from space A to space B, conduct assault in space B.

Seems legal since "the executing faction chooses the order of the spaces in which the operation is resolved" (3.1) and "a faction may execute its special activity at any one time immediately before, during, or immediately after the execution of its operation" (4.1), but I just wanted to verify since it seems like double-dipping using the same troops to assault twice in one op.

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Volko Ruhnke
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh yes, absolutely legal! Ain't helicopters cool?

Keep in mind the timescale represented. The Government's mobility advantage is enabling it to have some of its troops (probably an elite) fight multiple battles over the course of a season.

Regards! Volko
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Esteban Vasquez
Colombia
Medellin
Antioquia
flag msg tools
100% Pure Colombian Geek
badge
Colombia is waiting for you, would you take the risk? (Video in my profile)
mbmbmbmbmb
Volko wrote:
Oh yes, absolutely legal! Ain't helicopters cool?

Keep in mind the timescale represented. The Government's mobility advantage is enabling it to have some of its troops (probably an elite) fight multiple battles over the course of a season.

Regards! Volko

Colombian Elite Forces...

I don't know...

JK I know we have one of the best (If not the best) anti-guerrilla armies of the world
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.