Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Robin Goodall
United Kingdom
Cambridge
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So I use subscriptions all the time but this feature shouldn't be restricted to such users.

Anyway, there I am flicking through, hitting next subscription and come across something interesting but don't have time to read it right now. If I go on to the next sub then getting back to the article at a later date (even if I can remember what it was called) is a pain.

What I'd like to be able to do is hit a "Read Later" button. This article would be put on another list stored for me which I can later view, select articles from, mark as read when I wish, and otherwise maintain. Just like YouTube's "Watch Later".

Just me?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Werner Bär
Germany
Karlsruhe
Baden
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
How about using "Bookmark"?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon
United States
Edmond
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
admin
Convention Committee
badge
BGG.CON! BGG.CON SPRING! BGG@SEA!
mbmbmbmbmb
I use Pocket (formerly "Read It Later") for this kind of thing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robin Goodall
United Kingdom
Cambridge
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Werbaer wrote:
How about using "Bookmark"?

Thought you meant browser bookmark for a moment. Then noticed the Bookmark link next to Subscribe.

Feel a bit silly, now. How long has that been there!? Should do the trick.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paolo Robino
Italy
Dueville
Vicenza
flag msg tools
"I'm a Nay Saying worm beast!"
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Alternatively, you can tag the stuff you want to read later "later" (or "read-later" or "don't-have-time-right-now-but-it-looks-interesting" or whatever ). Then you go to your tags, click "later" and retrieve what you tagged.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.