Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Spak
United States
Spencer
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm sure that I've missed something in the rules, but is it possible to 'win' the North Africa campaign with a negative victory point total?

The rules are quite clear... to win hold Cairo. No mention of Vp's, just hold Cairo. I'm not saying it is in any way gratifying, or an example of good leadership skills - it's just not clear (to me) whether Vp's are only a method for quantifying the level of victory.

On a side note, is it at all possible to lose the D-Day campaign? You'd have to roll some awful dice to lose all three objective areas on the first turn! Or is it just a pinball-like what's your high score thing?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander Fitz
Germany
Wiesbaden
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have the game close by so I can't check, but the rules mention you have to fullfill the victory condition within the given time in turns and avoid the loss condition mentioned in the scenario. All VP results, even if negative just indicate your performance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.