Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bob Long
United States
Woodbridge
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So, I guess that the seasons are based on prior year stats. In other words if you play with the 2000 teams, this will be based on 1999 stats?

Strat O matic offers the 1977 teams but this would be based on 1976 statistics.

Thinking about buying the 36 past season teams but doesn't include the 76 Reds.....wow what a team: Rose, Bench, Perez, Concepcion, Foster, Griffey, Morgan, Geronimo....they won the world series over the Yanks 4-0

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thom0909
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The year reflects that season's stats. You want to replay Ruth hitting 60 homers, buy the 1927 season.

Or to put it another way, the 2012 season will be released next year in 2013. The 2012 season has to end before it can be produced by Strat.

"Strat O matic offers the 1977 teams but this would be based on 1976 statistics."

No, it would have 1977 stats.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Long
United States
Woodbridge
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, that makes sense

Thanks....I guess the best way to find the 76 Reds would be ebay....i think they offer it for the PC game but i only want the board game version.

thanks again Thomas

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Bedard
United States
Somerville
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just played the '75 World Series using History Maker Baseballand that same Reds team CRUSHED my beloved Red Sox in four straight.

I wasn't aware they had swept the Yankees in '77.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.