Hide
7 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » BoardGameGeek Community » BoardGameGeek Community

Subject: PLEASE HELP ME FIND A GAME rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rachel Morrison
msg tools
Greetings fellow geeks!!!! If anyone can help me I would really appreciate it. I have been looking for the name of a board game my family used to play. It was similar to/a cross between pictionary and scattergories. All I remember is that it came with a pad and golf pencils for recording answers and you also had to draw. I know this is a lackluster description but I can't find the maker nor can I remember the name, no matter how hard I try. If anyone knows or can make a suggestion I would really appreciate it. Thank you all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean
United States
Mechanicsburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
I don't want happiness by halves, nor is half of sorrow what I want. Yet there's a pillow I would share, where gently pressed against a cheek like a helpless star, a falling star, a ring glimmers on the finger of a hand.
mbmbmbmbmb
Balderdash?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dallas Tucker
Indonesia
Jakarta
flag msg tools
designer
(This space intentionally left blank.)
badge
What is the good life?
mbmbmbmbmb
Cranium?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Linda Baldwin
United States
White Plains
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Win, Lose or Draw perhaps?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shanthi Gonzales
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
badge
I am Boogie, the world's cutest dog.
mbmbmbmbmb
Is it Duplik?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michelle Sim
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Telepaths?
Pls see my profile, scroll down for the pic.....I can't seem to add the image from my mobile phone.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
San Clemente
California
flag msg tools
Here the truceless armies yet / Trample, rolled in blood and sweat; / They kill and kill and never die; / And I think that each is I. // None will part us, none undo / The knot that makes one flesh of two, /
badge
Sick with hatred, sick with pain, / Strangling -- When shall we be slain? // When shall I be dead and rid / Of the wrong my father did? / How long, how long, till spade and hearse / Puts to sleep my mother's curse?
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe it was The Longest Day
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.