Taliesin Starter Game» Forums » Play By Forum

Subject: Play-by-Geekmail anybody? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nigel Twine
United Kingdom
Near Portsmouth
flag msg tools
"You do not stop playing games when you get old; you get old when you stop playing games." - Oliver Wendell Holmes
mbmbmbmbmb
Ever since I saw the creator talk about the game on Pebble Mill in the very early eighties (I was at home, sick, from school) I`ve never forgotten this game.

Well, I`ve finally found a copy of the Master Game on e-Bay and it arrived today. Unfortunately it had no rule book.

I have the Starter Game so I know how to play on a single plane but what rules are added for the Master version? Specifically, what are the rules governing the six major peices interacting with the Event Horizon in order to change level?

Please help as I want to get started as soon as possible.

Since I have both the Starter Game and the Master Game I would be very interested in playing someone via GeekMail. In either format. PM me if you`re up for it. (I should add that I haven`t played since 1984 so make allowances if you`re a whizz-kid at this!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nigel Twine
United Kingdom
Near Portsmouth
flag msg tools
"You do not stop playing games when you get old; you get old when you stop playing games." - Oliver Wendell Holmes
mbmbmbmbmb

I`m set up and ready to play. Either by Forum or by GeekMail; Starter or Master Game.

Please feel free to PM me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.