Jay Lacson
United States
Alamogordo
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, whoever you are...you rock. hard.

I had purchased A Game of Thrones, 2nd Ed and my board was one of the unlucky ones that would not lay flat.

I submitted a replacement request yesterday, with a link to Christian Petersen post acknowledging the defect, and just received a notification 30 minutes ago that a replacement board has been shipped to me.

No muss, no fuss. Kinda reminds me of when Thaadd helped me get replacement cards for my 1st Ed. copy of AGoT.

Thanks FFG Customer Service!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Forrest
Australia
Embleton
Western Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Had a similarly excellent experience this week. I bought a copy of the GoT LCG: Princes of the Sun, only one of the three decks of cards in it was actually from Kings of the Sea!

I emailed them and got a very quick reply, and it's on its way already!

Very happy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Young
Wales
Wellesley
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
And if you never have, you should. These things are fun and fun is good.
mbmbmbmbmb
Edward J Grug III wrote:
Had a similarly excellent experience this week. I bought a copy of the GoT LCG: Princes of the Sun, only one of the three decks of cards in it was actually from Kings of the Sea!

I emailed them and got a very quick reply, and it's on its way already!

Very happy.

Me too. Fast!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Douglas
msg tools
My Gears of War game had a mangled Ticker figure. It arrived within a few days of me e-mailing them.

They have always had the absolute best customer service. The only thing that has changed is that I don't always get an e-mail from them updating me, but I can live with the growing pains of success.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Gingras
Canada
Sorel-Tracy
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As I posted elsewhere (http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/804871/is-this-a-good-ga...), I recently got the The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game, and I was missing two cards. I submitted a missing parts requested at FFG, and the same day they answered back saying that they had shipped them to me.

Also, when my Arkham Horror board broke a few months ago, I had a very similar experience. No problem, no questions asked, and for free.

Personnaly, I can't ask for better.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Czerwinski
United States
Deltona
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have to agree with the sentiments througout this thread. I emailed Tuesday night about a missing card in Blood Bowl: Team Manager and Wednesday I had a reply saying it was in the mail.

Now I'm going to almsost feel bad emailing about one of the sections falling off the corner of my Talisman board when we opened it up because they were so responsive.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.