United States
Monroe
New York
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
Losing Builds Character
mbmbmbmbmb

I was very disappointed with the euro cubes representing the various classes, so I had someone create this amazing set using polymer clay.

More pictures are posted on my website

http://gameknight.com/?p=1345
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Lytle
United States
Monroe
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I like the polymer clay figures. They look great!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fernando Robert Yu
Philippines
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
wow!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Paella
United States
East Aurora
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
On a scale of 1-10 this is easily a 12!! Great stuff.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jules
Belgium
flag msg tools
Hanlon's razor: Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity
badge
Hanlon's razor: Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow! Who is this mysterious someone?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
aaron schuppan
New Zealand
wellington
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mb
Yeah so thos pics are pretty much the best thing I have had the pleasure of looking at today.

Now to do something with the black and purple on the cards looking too similar..

Nicely done to your clay master friend though, they really are amazing. Have you taken the insert out of the box, or do you keep the new pieces somewhere else?

The amount of time I have to tell people not to call them black and orange, they are rogues and fighters, geez.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Breen
United States
Monroe
New York
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
Losing Builds Character
mbmbmbmbmb
revolushn wrote:

Nicely done to your clay master friend though, they really are amazing. Have you taken the insert out of the box, or do you keep the new pieces somewhere else?

I took the insert out and use plastic boxes to store the components. Everyone seems to love the insert that came with the game, but to be honest, I find it to be a bit of extrea work to put everything back in those slots.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Phillips Beckerman
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
[/q]

I took the insert out and use plastic boxes to store the components. Everyone seems to love the insert that came with the game, but to be honest, I find it to be a bit of extrea work to put everything back in those slots.[/q]

A BIT? of extra work? You are being too kind. It would have been bad enough if the bits were square instead of rectangular, round instead of ovalish...My goal is to play more and spend less time setting up and taking down games and I try to organize with that in mind. So, today I opend my brand-new fresh-from-Amazon LoW and proceeded to alter that gorgeous, but evil insert. I kept the two ends (I truly love the rocking pocket for the cards) cut out the middle fiddly section, I reinforced it with 2" strips cut from a black game board. A Zip bag containing marker, building markers, & meeples for each color. Another for the VPs and the 100VP markers. They all fit in the middle. I'll post photos later.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Lim
Singapore
Cambridge
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
dbreen27 wrote:

I was very disappointed with the euro cubes representing the various classes, so I had someone create this amazing set using polymer clay.

More pictures are posted on my website

http://gameknight.com/?p=1345

how can i get some of these???? shut up and take my money!!!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Smith
United States
Troy
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm very happy with my DnDeeples from
Danny Perello
Canada
Salmo
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
Want DnDeeples? I'm on Esty as MagnificentMeeples.
mbmbmbmbmb
, but it would be awesome to have those FIMO agents! (and Ambassador and Lieutenant)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Phillips Beckerman
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've now replaced the castle marker for who goes first with a 3" jeweled crown.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.