Pocket Battles: Elves vs. Orcs» Forums » Rules

Subject: Another Flying Trait Question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brute Killspree
United States
California
flag msg tools
Please forgive me if I am treading on worn ground here, but I could not find an answer to this question. The flying trait allows a unit to charge an enemy unit in the rear zone. Assuming the flying unit is not intercepted or shot and killed during its flight:

Where does the engagement take place? Is the rear unit pulled into the engagement zone with the flying unit?

If so, can I charge with my front line? Where does the rear unit of my enemy return if my flying unit is killed?

If the engagement happens in the rear does the front line of my enemy charge backwards? (seems improbable)

I am just having a hard time imagining what is going on here and a little clarification on the actual order of things would go a long way. Other than this trait OvE is stellar and a copy of MvP is in the mail, which I am highly looking forward to. Thank you in advance for your help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paolo Mori
Italy
Parma
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Engaged units are always moved into the Engagement zone. It's impossible to have engagements in other zones of the battlefield. Once the engagement is broken, the surviving unit(s) is moved to his front zone. This is valid also for flying units.

Hope this helps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brute Killspree
United States
California
flag msg tools
Thank you very much for the quick reply. I appreciate the clarification. Looking forward to the next game in the set, keep them coming.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.