Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Leoncavallo
United States
Rockland
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My copy of the army came with a dozen or so wound markers, but there is only one unit in the army with toughness.

Originally I though it was because the Steel Police HQ can take hits to it's toughness if launching the net without the Net Launcher, or when the Executioner comes into play (if you decide to 'replace' an opponents unit with him). But in that case you'd just move the track around the board down one, no need for the markers.

Just making sure I didn't miss something.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dallas Tucker
Indonesia
Jakarta
flag msg tools
designer
(This space intentionally left blank.)
badge
What is the good life?
mbmbmbmbmb
There have always been many more wound markers than necessary. It was probably just easier to make it so that most boards had the same holes punched in them, so they might as well put the ink on there to make the wound markers on every sheet, rather than just one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michał Orzechowski
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I think that these wound markers were made to replace old ones. They're smaller, so don't cover a large part of tiles.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Leoncavallo
United States
Rockland
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks guys, both answers make sense.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.