Subject: Riverside, CA - Monthly Game Group Forming (21 & Older) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Colin Clark
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My fiancé and I are looking to begin hosting a gaming group in Riverside California for any locals that are interested.

The idea would be to meet once a month. The first, third or fourth Saturday of the month is when we are available. But the exact day can be ironed out later once I see which works best for the group

It would be 21 and over as we usually do drink as we play. It certainly aids in alleviating that AP problem that occurs at times, heh. I would be hosting in my home as I am sure AGR would not appreciate wine, beer or margaritas in their store.

We are looking for two to four or so good folk to join us. We’ve come to believe a group of four or five regulars is optimal gaming numbers. We play heavy games as well as light games. Feel free to look at my collection listed to see the types of games we usually play. It is a pretty wide assortment. We also accept others bringing games so we can learn new ones should that come up.

Send me a message if you are interested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
United States
Lake Elsinore
California
flag msg tools
badge
I don't want the world; I just want your half.
mbmbmbmbmb
We are playing in Menifee on Sunday if you need to get some games in. Think we are all over 21 but sadly no alcohol at our venue....truly a shame.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin Clark
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sunday doesn't really work for us sadly. That is why I'm trying to host something on a Saturday.

The only reason we were looking for 21 and older is the alcohol. Don't want to encourage underage drinking.

Anyway, hope some locals would be interesting in this type of gathering. I would certainly love to host it and get some more board gaming in.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcus Corder
United States
Riverside
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi! Just moved to Riverside recently from Indiana! my girlfriend and I are looking for a local group to game with and make new friends. We're both in our mid-late twenties. We'd be more than happy to meet you guys! I'll PM more info.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Walker
United States
Riverside
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Geek mail me as well if you all are still playing. I play with a few people consistently but I enjoy playing with others as well!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
United States
Lake Elsinore
California
flag msg tools
badge
I don't want the world; I just want your half.
mbmbmbmbmb
Playing in menifee on Sunday, October 28

More info here:

http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/872842/sunday-october-28-men...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.