Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Terence Lee
United States
Arcadia
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
FYI, miniaturemarket.com has Super Dungeon Explore on clearance for only $50. Free shipping on orders of $99 too. I just bought a copy
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Was George Orwell an Optimist?
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
John Coltrane - Both Directions At Once: The Lost Album
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This was already posted yesterday (and in the proper folder):

[US] Super Dungeon Explore $50 at Miniature Market
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terence Lee
United States
Arcadia
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, sorry, I wasn't sure where to post this, but wanted to share. It's sold out now anyway.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Engel

Illinois
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I saw this yesterday and noted that there were 39 copies left last night.. Then looked again this morning and still 39 copies left... then a few hours later it was down to 19, and shortly after that 5. I was hemming and hawing on it because I sort of wanted to get a Ticket to Ride map in the order, but they were out of it so wasn't sure what to get (to get free shipping). Descent seemed obvious, but seemed silly to pick up 2 "Dungeon" games at the same time (even if they are obviously very different, they probably still occupy similar mind-space for people who may not be as inclined to play games. =)) In the end I pulled the trigger with the Pandemic expansion and Memoir '44, since that seemed different enough from things I already owned.

I'm slightly worried about putting the miniatures together.. I've never done that before.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hoffman
United States
Cortlandt Manor
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the heads up!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.