Popular Tags: [View All]
Jordan " ; " Czop
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Is there a release date for Uchronia yet?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benoit Flageol
Canada
Québec
Québec
flag msg tools
badge
Essen 2012

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wait, this is actually getting released? Last I heard they were going to court with CGF and it didn't seem like it would be settled quickly. Did they change some aspect of the game or did they have to pay CGF to release it?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
W. Eric Martin
United States
Apex
North Carolina
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
Nidale wrote:
Essen 2012

Technically the game will debut at Spiel 2012. No retail release date has been announced as of yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jordan " ; " Czop
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Thanks Eric

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Metzger
United States
Knoxville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Erratik wrote:
Wait, this is actually getting released? Last I heard they were going to court with CGF and it didn't seem like it would be settled quickly. Did they change some aspect of the game or did they have to pay CGF to release it?
I heard nothing about them going to court.

There was a C&D, but that's definitely not "going to court." C&D's are - at least in part - meant to prevent more formal legal action.

After that, Uchronia just dropped off the face of the earth in terms of interest (there's a thread in the GtR forum on rule changes, and they were almost universally panned), and then the entry was removed a few months ago.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.