Popular Tags: [View All]
Christian Fuerst-Brunner
Germany
Neuching
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Olivier,

could you please explain why pickup the game in Essen 2012 is 10% cheaper than supporting the ulule-campaign at the same level (€45 vs. €50) - not taking shipping into account? I feel a little dumb now...

Thanks
Cyberian
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alessandro Mongelli
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cyberian wrote:

could you please explain why pickup the game in Essen 2012 is 10% cheaper than supporting the ulule-campaign at the same level (€45 vs. €50) - not taking shipping into account? I feel a little dumb now...

And please explain why supporting the game and paying 8 months in advance as I did, is going to cost me more than preordering now and paying at Essen.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael K.
Netherlands
flag msg tools
badge
Hoe, hoe, hee, hee!!? Zo werkt dat niet!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey?!

What happened to the original post in this thread? Did they retract their offer after all the (rightful) complaints and remarks? Since when do gamecompanies actually listen to customers?

ninja

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Olivier WARNIER
Belgium
Tournai
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok,

The first reason why the game will be cheaper at Spiel than on Ulule is the shipping cost and box, preparation..

After that, have a good price at the Spiel is very important to be at the same level that all the others games.
Some publisher practice 20% or 25% discount..

I delete my post for two reasons.
Because I think the best solution to manage preorder is to work with my website, and my website is not ready.
And at this time I'm not sure the best way for me is to make free preorder.

See you soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Der Malte
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oliver, how much is the game in Essen? 45€? I hope not. 30-35€ is ok. But cyberian wrote 45-50€. So expensive?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tamás Lévai
Hungary
Budapest
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ugh that much? :S

also there will be distribution through big shops like milan-spiele etc? (the english version) will be distributed commercially?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mik Svellov
Denmark
Copenhagen N
EU
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cyberian wrote:
Olivier,

That's strange. I am actually feeling much much wiser now!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Fuerst-Brunner
Germany
Neuching
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great Dane wrote:
That's strange. I am actually feeling much much wiser now!

Lucky you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Olivier WARNIER
Belgium
Tournai
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
You can preorder the game at present.
It's just a reservation to be sure to have the game (until Saturday at 15:00pm).

WesternTown will be selling at 38 euros at Essen.

To preorder the game Geekmail me and mention your first and last name.

At this time I'm not sure to have goodies ready for the Spiel, then I don't take preorder for them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markus Bungartz
Germany
Bornheim
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I hope that the Supporters get the Game before Essen, if not, this game was the last Game i support on any Crowd-founding Site.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.