Catan» Forums » General

Subject: quick question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Shoosh shoo
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got this game via trade and I love it. I was looking at the parts and I noticed that there are a bunch of blank circular counters and I was wondering what they were for.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James W
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
shooshoo wrote:
I just got this game via trade and I love it. I was looking at the parts and I noticed that there are a bunch of blank circular counters and I was wondering what they were for.

Are they flat wooden cylindrical pieces or are they cardboard? I think you're talking about the cardboard tokens. They're just extras from the die-cutting. The original token sheets have extra space and so you'll have a few extra blanks circular disks which have no official function.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kingjames01 wrote:
shooshoo wrote:

Are they flat wooden cylindrical pieces or are they cardboard? I think you're talking about the cardboard tokens. They're just extras from the die-cutting. The original token sheets have extra space and so you'll have a few extra blanks circular disks which have no official function.

Yeah... yes the blanks as backup chits in case you lose the originals. Or, come up with your own creative uses for them

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shoosh shoo
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ok cool. I assume it's the same situation with all of the extra harbour tokens I got. I think there are a handful of blank ones as well.

I'm new to this game and still looking for the addons to it. I keep checking in the trades section here but nobody will trade with a canadian

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.