Subject: Session statistics rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christoph Breitkopf
Germany
Hannover
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
While you can get it all from our session reports, I thought it might be nice to post some statistics of the scenarios we've played so far.

L: win for Lannister, S: Stark, B: Baratheon, multiple letters if we played it more than once. The letters link to the session report, if there is one for that session. Note that Lannister is always played by Jan, and Stark by me, which means that Baratheon is played by me if it's vs Lannister, but by Jan if it's vs Stark.

Third column is the time the session took (excluding setup).

1 Clash on the Kingsroad S S 1:25
2 Paying the Piper L L 1:25
3 Riverlands Rescue S S 1:25
4 Battle of the Green Fork L S 1:25
5 Whispering Wood L S 2:25
6 Wolf Raiders L S 1:25
7 Rallying the Remnant S
8 Breaking the Siege S S 2:11
9 Razing the Red Fork L S 2:25
10 Harrassment to Harrenhal L
11 Flight from Riverrun S S 1:40
12 Uninvitied Guests L L 1:55
13 The Lion and the Maiden S L 1:55, 1:40
14 The Fairmarket Price S S 1:40, 1:40
15 Before the Kneeling Man L L 0:55, 0:55
16 Crossroads L 2:45
17 Around the Hornvale S
18 Deep in the Den of Lions L L 1:30
19 Road to the Rock L 2:15
20 Feed It to the Goats L S 1:05, 0:50
21 Hold the River L 2:25
22 Toward the Bloody Gate S 1:55
23 Thorn in the Paw S S 1:10, 1:10
24 Dead Will Rise L 1:30
25 Fighting the Forgotten S L 1:25, 3:00
26 Will to Fight L 4:05
27 Raid on the Rainwood L 1:45
28 Loosing the Den of Lions L 1:45
29 Assault on Crakehall B 4:00
30 Enemy of the Enemy B 3:30
31 Laying the Blame B 3:30
32 The Way of War L 3:20
33 The Mane Force S 5:20
34 Battle of Blackwater L 5:45
A The Crossing B
B The Siege L
C Breaking Through L
PB1 Fighting Fire with Ice S L 1:45, 1:00
PB2 Biting the Hand
PB3 In Sight of the Eye L 2:40
CJ1 Go for Gold! L L 1:25, 1:05

Overall: Stark 24, Lannister 29, Baratheon 3 (Jan 31, Chris 25, Battle of Blackwater counted as one Scenario, not three)
Replays: Stark 11, Lannister 8
Replays with different winner: 8 of 19

I think that all in all BoW is balanced quite well, even if the random element is rather large.
Some scenarios are special, of course: for example I have no idea if 15 is winnable for Stark even with lots of luck - but I'll certainly keep trying.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eðvarð Hilmarsson
Iceland
Reykjavik
Reykjavik
flag msg tools
Cthulhu whispers to me when I sleep......
badge
Cthulhu whispers to me when I sleep......
mbmbmbmbmb
I am a big fan of the session reports that you guys have been pumping out. Its nice to see both how the progress of each scenario has gone, how they play at and also how diffrent people make diffrent tactical choices.

Normally I wander from one sub forum to the next checking out particular scenarios.

I´m wondering if you guys would be willing to create a sort of "master list" post. Where who won (and whatever else detail you come up with) is listed along with the link itself to your session.

The effort that both of you have put into playing and reporting each scenario is already a great asset so it would be great to have it centralized in some fashion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian McCarthy
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Another project idea would be make a geeklist with an entry for each scenario and links to all the session reports for that scenario along with stats, a picture of the setup and other interesting details.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan Dreske
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe Chris can make the characters link to the reports, so you just would have to click on that L to read how i wrecked the tully forces Would that be of help?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christoph Breitkopf
Germany
Hannover
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
lannister4live wrote:
Maybe Chris can make the characters link to the reports, so you just would have to click on that L to read how i wrecked the tully forces Would that be of help?

Ok, I did the link thing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan Dreske
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Added a replay of scenario 3 and the third bwb scenario, number 25.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christoph Breitkopf
Germany
Hannover
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The tables are turning - another replay ended with a different winner. I just trounced Lannister in the Whispering Wood. Session report is in the works...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christoph Breitkopf
Germany
Hannover
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I added the link to Jan's last session report. We are now once through the core set and extensions up to Brotherhood, and ready to start with Baratheon!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christoph Breitkopf
Germany
Hannover
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In addition to the latest session report, I've added the time it took us to play the scenario. We don't have records for the earlier sessions, so the times are not complete, but should give a general impression.

Note that you should refer to the session reports for additional information, for example if the session ended early because of a rout or an immediate victory. For example, our last session would have taken much longer (5-6 hours, I'd guess) if Jan had not routed me in round 4.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.