Recommend
4 
 Thumb up
 Hide
12 Posts

Next War: Korea» Forums » General

Subject: What's next? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Greg S
United States
Pipersville
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Any inkling of what the next game will be in the Next War series?

Just curious.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitchell Land
United States
Ballwin
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
essayons7 wrote:
Any inkling of what the next game will be in the Next War series?

Just curious.


Currently leaning heavily towards Taiwan, but it's possible India/Pakistan may trump it.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg S
United States
Pipersville
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Both subjects are of interest, so you can't go wrong with me!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
St.John Wright
United Kingdom
London
London
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
What about the Middle East?

Limitless awful potential for catastrophe and conflict, such as the Arab Spring states attempt to settle scores with Israel, or the jostling between Iran and Saudi Arabia erupts into open warfare in the region.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitchell Land
United States
Ballwin
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
SommeGrandads wrote:
What about the Middle East?

Limitless awful potential for catastrophe and conflict, such as the Arab Spring states attempt to settle scores with Israel, or the jostling between Iran and Saudi Arabia erupts into open warfare in the region.


More than likely, that'd be the next place to go after the above.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tomàs Reixach Coll

Girona
Girona
msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
And what about the War in the Artic?

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=30508

I think this subject is really new and it has many possibilities of conflict.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitchell Land
United States
Ballwin
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Tempestari wrote:
And what about the War in the Artic?

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=30508

I think this subject is really new and it has many possibilities of conflict.


Bruce Costello (Red Dragon Rising: The Coming War With China and Red Dragon / Green Crescent) is looking at something along those lines, I believe.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tomàs Reixach Coll

Girona
Girona
msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Toadkillerdog wrote:
Tempestari wrote:
And what about the War in the Artic?

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=30508

I think this subject is really new and it has many possibilities of conflict.


Bruce Costello (Red Dragon Rising: The Coming War With China and Red Dragon / Green Crescent) is looking at something along those lines, I believe.


Good to know!

I'll try to follow any news about this.

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
P X
msg tools
If you're considering the Mid-East, here's a good regional military analysis...

http://csis.org/files/publication/120518_Gulf_Military_Balan...
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Camillvs Nowak
Poland
flag msg tools
mb
I'd like to see Middle East, conflict involving Israel, or maybe American agression on Iran and some kind of unexpected escalation of the conflict, Taiwan can be next;-)
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitchell Land
United States
Ballwin
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Camillvs wrote:
I'd like to see Middle East, conflict involving Israel, or maybe American agression on Iran and some kind of unexpected escalation of the conflict, Taiwan can be next;-)


I'm working on Taiwan. It will definitely be next. The most likely next candidate will be India-Pakistan, but that's not set in stone.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Camillvs Nowak
Poland
flag msg tools
mb
Ok, let it be Taiwan then, with Chinese language edition, I would play with my Chinese friends
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.