Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Neil Cook
United Kingdom
Burton on Trent
Staffs
flag msg tools
badge
I'd agree with everything you were saying, if only you were right...
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Is Queen Games still active as of July 2012?
Queen are very much still in business, and have only recently won the coveted Spiel de Jahres award with Kingdom Builder.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chaddyboy
United States
Olathe
Kansas
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Bloooooop.
badge
Bluuuuuurp.
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Is Connecting Generations, or Races Queen Games still active ?
EnigmaProphet wrote:
I guess they take a bit of time to get back to us?

I'm guessing winning the Spiel des Jahres currently has them swamped. If you contacted them a week ago, it was right after they won the award, which results in a huge amount of work to be done for a publisher.

EnigmaProphet wrote:
And why are so many games here discontinued, and I got to pay big cash to get them, like Thebes, Samarkand, Grenada etc.., are they going to re-print some of these titles?

It's pretty typical for games to go out of print, regardless of the publisher. Eventually, stuff just goes out of stock. It's nearly impossible to keep every single game in print, when publishers are always printing new games as well.

A quick search shows that many retailers still have Granada and Samarkand in stock though, so those shouldn't have been pricey to obtain.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kim Possible
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi there. These games are all available through Canadian distribution. Lion Rampant is the exclusive distributor for Queen Games in Canada, if you let your local store know, they can give us a call.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kim Possible
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry about the delay in responding.

Lion Rampant deals only with businesses, no private sales I'm afraid.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.