Popular Tags: [View All]
Markus Bungartz
Germany
Bornheim
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Can i play Minor Order Cards in a Stack on my turn?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niko White
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb

I asked this among a few other things on the WOTC boards. Apparently you can only ever respond to things with Immediate actions, not anything else.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Campo
United Kingdom
Manchester
lancashire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i'm not sure the question, minors are like free cards, play as many as you like if you have the right stat and level
or are you asking in something like if faerie fires stack +10 dam +10 dam?
what's the specifics of your question?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markus Bungartz
Germany
Bornheim
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ultiville wrote:

I asked this among a few other things on the WOTC boards. Apparently you can only ever respond to things with Immediate actions, not anything else.

Thank you, this answer my Question.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niko White
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Milarky wrote:
i'm not sure the question, minors are like free cards, play as many as you like if you have the right stat and level
or are you asking in something like if faerie fires stack +10 dam +10 dam?
what's the specifics of your question?

Here's the example I gave in my question thread on the WOTC forum:

"I'm activating my Drider and put Faerie Fire on my opponent's Dwarf Cleric, which resolves. Then I tap the Drider and play Shadowy Ambush, attempting to hit the Dwarf for a lethal 60. My opponent reasonably responds by using the Cleric's ability, targeting Faerie Fire to attempt to reduce the damage by 10. Can I respond with Quick Jab?"

The response was that you can only respond to things with Immediate actions. So you can play as many minors on your activation as you like, but the stack has to be empty.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.