Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
323 Posts
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [13] | 

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » PBEM » Werewolf

Subject: Speedy Sevener! (6/7) - A FAST GAME (aiming for 8:30pm BGG start time TONIGHT!!) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mandiekinz
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
Professor Xavier convinced Katniss to leave her home at 221B Baker Street. She jumped into the Impala shouting, "Allons-y!" .....
badge
.... to take The Ring down the yellow brick road, all through the black of the 'verse, to Narnia, to shine like a star, while saving the Enterprise from the Six-fingered Slytherin Sith.
mbmbmbmbmb
Speedy Sevener!
A unique 7 player roleset I created.
Previous games with this roleset:
1. Magical 7er
2. Super Special 7er
3. Super Sweet Sevener!

This FAST game will start when full.

Days: 45 minutes
Nights: 15 minutes
Tiebreaker: LHLV

There is no posting between Dusk and Dawn.

Team Good

2 Seers: Each night receives a vision of a target player and learns the players nature (Wolf/Not Wolf). Each Seer receives a vision on Night 0 of one randomly chosen player that is not a wolf. Thereafter, the seers choose which player to view.

1 Parity Hunter: If, at any time, it is ever 1 Wolf with 1 Parity Hunter, Good wins.

1 Villager: Ordinary villager with no special powers. EXCEPT BEING AWESOME!

Team Evil

1 Werewolf : Each night the wolf chooses one target player to kill. There is no kill on Night 0.

2 Sorcerers : Each night views a target player for seer/not seer. They will get a positive on one of the two Seers only. They get a random non-seer view in N0. Counts for good parity. Knows who their Werewolf is, but not who their other Sorcerer teammate is.

Lynch Rules:

Each "day" players vote for one player to be lynched. The player receiving the most votes is killed. If there is a tie between two or more players, the tied player with the Longest Held Last Vote is killed.

Lynch time is determined when the game is full. Votes cast with this lynch time-stamp are counted. Votes cast one minute after and going forward from that BGG time are invalid.

All votes must conform to the Cassandra Vote Tally System rules. (Will be posted once the game starts). If all living players vote nightfall it will speed up the dusk.

Night Orders:

Werewolf, Seer, and Sorcerer must all submit their night orders by the determined time. They do this by using the Cassandra Game Order system in the Cassandra Chat System.

The werewolf's night kill choice is revealed with the [Dawn] post.

If all players (even ones who don't have night actions) choose in their Chat's 'Game Order' section to 'Lock Game Action', it will speed up the Dawn.

There is no posting between Dusk and Dawn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Fast Fortune-telling Friday! (0/7) - SWF - fast game!
Player List According to Cassandra:
Apple Snapple
jamgar
nascat
saberwolf13
shushnik
tcrudisi
Veni Vidi Vici

7 players are signed up.

To sign up for this game go to
http://www.thecassandraproject.org/jeremy/werewolf/game/8309...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
L squared Respect
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
YES! Fast game YES!! (unless I'm not around when it begins, which I might not be, but I should be back by 11-ish bgg time. So each sorc can only see the same seer, or each sorc sees a different seer?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mandiekinz
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
Professor Xavier convinced Katniss to leave her home at 221B Baker Street. She jumped into the Impala shouting, "Allons-y!" .....
badge
.... to take The Ring down the yellow brick road, all through the black of the 'verse, to Narnia, to shine like a star, while saving the Enterprise from the Six-fingered Slytherin Sith.
mbmbmbmbmb
hibou wrote:
YES! Fast game YES!! (unless I'm not around when it begins, which I might not be, but I should be back by 11-ish bgg time. So each sorc can only see the same seer, or each sorc sees a different seer?

Any Sorcerer can see any Seer. And any Seer can see the wolf.
Just depends on who they choose to view
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mandiekinz
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Fast Fortune-telling Friday! (2/7) - SWF - fast game!
Whoop, just need a few moar!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr. Morphine
msg tools
mb
I'm off to do some shopping! Brb!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mandiekinz
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hopefully we get more for today!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lasse Sumborg
Denmark
Odense M
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Speedy Saturday Sevener! (2/7) - SWF - fast game!
Ok.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
L squared Respect
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
violintides wrote:
Hopefully we get more for today!

Sunday night's more realistic for me- as I don't expect to be back here until very late... but maybe so late that Las will be awake to play. I'll stay signed up in case, but feel free to kick me off if it happens tonight. You could also automod it and play too, as the final player, right? right? Then we can be on the same team and lose every game
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Krehbiel
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in if this is happening!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Last Post Bandit
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
I like toast
mbmbmbmbmb
I like toast.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
L squared Respect
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone around and want to play this tonight?
I think it can happen! We just need to pm a few others. A few ppl have mentioned to pm them if a fast game is about to happen. Violin you around?
Taco salad!
(Could we do it Texas style to cover the remaining roles if not enough ppl sign up? It could be really funny)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mandiekinz
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
hibou wrote:
I think it can happen! We just need to pm a few others. A few ppl have mentioned to pm them if a fast game is about to happen. Violin you around?
Taco salad!
(Could we do it Texas style to cover the remaining roles if not enough ppl sign up? It could be really funny)

I am totally around and if we can get it started I'd be happy to run it
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
L squared Respect
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
violintides wrote:
hibou wrote:
Taco salad!

I am totally around and if we can get it started I'd be happy to run it

Great! I just pm-ed the 5 ppl who had originally responded to my previous fast game attempt- I didn't want to spam ppl pointlessly and am not sure who all the real nightowls/Californians are, so I stuck with just those).

David, Toastie feel very encouraged to sign up too ).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robb Effinger
United States
Bothell
Washington
flag msg tools
mb
Re: Speedy Sevener! (4/7) - SWF - fast game!
Two questions: One - what time tonight are you trying to get this running for, and Two - what type of reveal is there?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mandiekinz
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Robb wrote:
Two questions: One - what time tonight are you trying to get this running for, and Two - what type of reveal is there?

1. Anytime we have all seven spots filled.
2. Full reveal (did I not put that up there?)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
surfin' kitty
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just signed up on Cassandra, because I'm cool like that.

Hibou, Taquito, and Saber: get yer tooshies back in here for a game. I'm unemployed now, and can't afford to spend time playing a full game. I'm counting on you guys for a fast game so I can get a quick fix. (gnashes teeth, scratches neck)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
L squared Respect
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Apple Snapple wrote:
I just signed up on Cassandra, because I'm cool like that.

Hibou, Taquito, and Saber: get yer tooshies back in here for a game. I'm unemployed now, and can't afford to spend time playing a full game. I'm counting on you guys for a fast game so I can get a quick fix. (gnashes teeth, scratches neck)

I'd love to Madame Pomme, but I'm heading to Toronto in 6 hours and will have a packed weekend there. This will happen though! TC's around now too so we'll have a super awesome fast game crowd very soon! I claim sorceror! no i claim little teapot!! i claim sleep!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr. Morphine
msg tools
mb
I think I just broke my record of multiple sign-ups (and unsign-ups) for the same game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mandiekinz
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
davidenkinderen wrote:
I think I just broke my record of multiple sign-ups (and unsign-ups) for the same game.

Hehe. Hopefully you can be here for the actual game too
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Catwoman
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmb
What are the chances of the game starting today?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mandiekinz
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
BUMP!
Come play, guys! We'll hopefully have enough for a weekend game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
L squared Respect
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
violintides wrote:
BUMP!
Come play, guys! We'll hopefully have enough for a weekend game.

I'm out of town again this weekend, so unfortunately if it happens this weekend, you'll need 5 more not 4 more. Sorry! unsigning up for now. I'm the tanner though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dake Jimson
United States
Billerica
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Why's the sky blue? Why's water wet?
badge
Why did Judas rat to Romans while Jesus slept?
mbmbmbmbmb
when will this go? i need to make sure, but i might be interested if this goes tonight.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mandiekinz
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dake wrote:
when will this go? i need to make sure, but i might be interested if this goes tonight.

As soon as it fills up!

oh, and #bump!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [13] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.