Nick Bentley
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

One of the nice things about games with points is that it's easy to handicap such games without altering play: you just declare at the beginning of the game that you'll add a certain number of points on to the weak player's final score at the end of the game. I've gotten skilled at Ketchup so I've started handicapping this way, and it works great. I just tack a few points onto the size of the weak player's largest group.

Just FYI
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Metzger
United States
Knoxville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
milomilo122 wrote:

One of the nice things about games with points is that it's easy to handicap such games without altering play: you just declare at the beginning of the game that you'll add a certain number of points on to the weak player's final score at the end of the game. I've gotten skilled at Ketchup so I've started handicapping this way, and it works great. I just tack a few points onto the size of the weak player's largest group.

Just FYI
I'll take a 1 handicap.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Bentley
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Based on available evidence, one stone would seem an appropriate handicap for our games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.