Ed
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Get yer finger off my head!!
mbmbmb
Well, I finally played HQ with my wife tonight and had a great time. The game seemed like an easy win for the adventurers but then the Chaos spells really took off. Long story short, she slayed the gargoyle and took out a plethora of orcs. She obtained some gold and wants to purchase a new weapon or shield. I noticed before that the UK version actually had these on cards versus the US version of the big pawn shop style lay out. The thing is I cant seem to find them? Is there any links you guys can point me out to. I am so glad that we enjoyed this game. We had a boring time with D&D this week and did not want to scare her off with this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian
United States
Medford
OR
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Here you go!

http://www.yeoldeinn.com/downloads/system/150-system-eu-equi...

I would highly recommend looking around the following website:

http://www.yeoldeinn.com/eu-system.php

It has pretty much everything you need for the ENTIRE Heroquest system.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Awesome, thanks! I will print these out ASAP!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Malechi
United States
Clearlake
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Before you go all out on the cards you should understand that the UK Equipment Cards and the US Armory Sheet have many differences that may affect game play ... I.E. A couple of US Artifacts are for sale in the Equipment Deck. Does the US State Department know about this?!?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Interesting, I already printed them out. I can put aside the ones I see that already exists as artifacts. Thanks for the heads up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.