Subject: [Have] D-Day Dice Kickstarter verion in-shrink [Want] Offers? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
La Habra
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The wife got irritated with me (understandably) for going outside of our agreed upon gaming budget and buying what is basically a solo game just for me to play. For some strange reason the game's theme doesn't appeal to her

Anyway, to pacify her I'd like to trade for something that we'd both enjoy. Please message me if you have something you think we'd like. It's been awhile since I updated my "want" list so feel free to offer anything you'd think a couple would enjoy.

I pledged at the 1st level which you can view here http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1325766284/d-day-dice-bo.... It includes LOTS of stuff including the bag (tried to convince her that it would make a great diaper bag), the metal container, extra maps/ boards/cards, and TONS of dice. It has a LOT of extra stuff. Everything is in-shrink.

I am sad soblue

Edit: Here's a pic of everything you get. Please keep in mind that the actual game box has NOT been opened. Everything you see outside the box is Kickstarter extras. I think Valley Games was particularly generous with this offering

FINAL EDIT: Traded for Mage Knight in-shrink + Witch of Salem + $20 boardgame gift certificate. Appreciate all of the offers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Mac
Canada
Valley
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GMing

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.