Max Jamelli
United States
Chambersburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Lords of Baseball team will again be showing off the new version of the game at WBC this year. This is the preliminary schedule, although last year we tried to use the bulletin board as often as possible to schedule demos.

I will have contact info posted in open gaming for anyone to reach me throughout the week to try to set up a demo or game.

Sunday: 1:00 PM - ??? in Open Gaming Cafe Jay area, Demo Terrace Area, wherever we can find a table
Monday: Noon - 3:00 PM in Open Gaming
Tuesday: 11:00 AM - ??? in Open Gaming
Wednesday: 2:00 PM - ?? in Open Gaming
Thursday: 2:00/3:00 PM - ?? in Open Gaming
Friday: Check board
Saturday: Check board

Also - I'll be available at 11:00 PM on Sun/Mon/Tue/Fri to play late night games. My dad will also be available, but his schedule will depend on how much sleep he wants/needs.

I hope to see a lot of you at WBC and at the Lords of Baseball tables.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kurt R
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
All life is only a set of pictures in the brain, among which there is no difference betwixt those born of real things and those born of inward dreamings, and no cause to value the one above the other.
mbmbmbmbmb
Look forward to playing again and introducing to my group. One note, Open Gaming isn't open till Monday so Sunday will have to be somewhere ad hoc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Jamelli
United States
Chambersburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
enzo622 wrote:
Look forward to playing again and introducing to my group. One note, Open Gaming isn't open till Monday so Sunday will have to be somewhere ad hoc.

True - we've usually played down in the Cafe Jay area on Sunday or on the Demo terrace.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
john guthrie
United States
silver spring
maryland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Check board = what board in particular? I'll be the on the last Saturday and definitely want to see this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Jamelli
United States
Chambersburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
grafpoo wrote:
Check board = what board in particular? I'll be the on the last Saturday and definitely want to see this.

When you go into the Open Gaming area, there is a bulletin board. I'll post information about times on that board. I'll have my cell phone posted there as well if you wanted to reach me that way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.