Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rick Aichele
United States
Zanesville
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There have been several posts praising NWS Gaming Store and their customer service...with good reason!

I placed an order with NWS online and typed the wrong shipping address (it was late and my fingers and brain were not communicating well). I didn't even catch the error until I got a "Your order has shipped" email and saw the destination address. I called NWS the next day - it was a Saturday and had little hope I would actually reach anyone.

Fortunately for me, Chris with NWS answered. He took the time to go through his stack of boxes ready to be dropped off at the post office - pulled my order and corrected the shipping label. In addition, he contaced Victory Point Games while I was on the phone with him and had them change the shipping info on their portion of my order as well.

Both shipments arrived with no problems, saving me both a headache and additional shipping costs. Chris is a great guy and I was very impressed with NWS and their great customer service.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Dean Naval Warfare Simulations / Tactical Warfare Simulations (Land/Air Combat)
United States
flag msg tools
Thanks for the support. If you ever need anything let me know.

Take care friend.

Christopher Dean
NWS Online Gaming Store
Director of Operations

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.