Subject: Recorded plays disappearing? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Fractal Reality
Spain
flag msg tools
Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
badge
We'll toss the dice however they fall, And snuggle the girls be they short or tall, Then follow young Mat whenever he calls, To dance with Jak o' the Shadows.
mbmbmbmbmb
I was going through my rated games and noticed I was missing a number of plays on games. On some games, I'm missing all of them. On others, I'm just missing a few. On a few ones, I'm missing none. My best guess is that it's displaying just my plays prior to some date.

For example, I have 22 recorded plays on Steam. On the Steam page and on the "Games played by Game" page (http://boardgamegeek.com/plays/bygame/user/BlackLeadAlchemis...) it counts all of them. Yet, on my collection it numbers only 19.

I can see this problem on all my Collection, Owned, and Rated Games pages, both on Chrome and Firefox, logged in or not. As of yesterday, everything worked fine, IRC.

Am I the only one having this problem? I know it's not really important, but I thought I'd share

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Fehr
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
Hi there! Follow my gaming exploits on Twitter (fehrmeister)
mbmbmbmbmb
My counts seem to be fine. Have you checked to see if the issue resolved it after a couple of days? Do you only have this issue with specific games?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fractal Reality
Spain
flag msg tools
badge
We'll toss the dice however they fall, And snuggle the girls be they short or tall, Then follow young Mat whenever he calls, To dance with Jak o' the Shadows.
mbmbmbmbmb
It still hasn't fixed itself. It seems that only plays recorded prior to 2012-04-07 appear, while the most recent ones don't.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fractal Reality
Spain
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Apparently they are displaying correctly now ninja

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Berger
United States
Littleton
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
Jigsaw
mbmbmbmbmb
I had some plays of EastFront disappear on me recently, after I added one just recently. Now it only shows the 2 latest ones.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.