Johan Haglert
Sweden
Örebro
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there still room for Dungeon Twister?

I do understand that the last two will have very little people who have actually played them.

Any other suggestions? What to focus on and why?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Brown
United States
Okemos
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Summoner Wars and Dungeon Commander are already out. Mage Wars would be a wait and see for me since it's not out yet, but if I'm blindly going to recommend something, Summoner Wars gets the pick.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Merric Blackman
Australia
Waubra
Victoria
flag msg tools
designer
Ramping up my reviewing.
badge
Happily playing games for many, many years.
mbmbmbmbmb
Both Summoner Wars and Dungeon Command are out, and they're really good - but utterly different. Dungeon Twister is also very different. And I don't like DT very much at all - but that's because I don't enjoy the type of spatial geometry that DT requires.

At this point, I'd pick DC over SW, but - to be fair - on a different day I'd pick SW. I have both, and both are brilliant. I'm glad I don't have to decide between them for myself!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johan Haglert
Sweden
Örebro
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MerricB wrote:
Both Summoner Wars and Dungeon Command are out, and they're really good - but utterly different. Dungeon Twister is also very different. And I don't like DT very much at all - but that's because I don't enjoy the type of spatial geometry that DT requires.

At this point, I'd pick DC over SW, but - to be fair - on a different day I'd pick SW. I have both, and both are brilliant. I'm glad I don't have to decide between them for myself!
Care to explain what you mean with the DT comment?

You think your decisions is just as important in all? Does it feel like you play the game or the game plays you? =P

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Merric Blackman
Australia
Waubra
Victoria
flag msg tools
designer
Ramping up my reviewing.
badge
Happily playing games for many, many years.
mbmbmbmbmb
aliquis wrote:
MerricB wrote:

Care to explain what you mean with the DT comment?

You think your decisions is just as important in all? Does it feel like you play the game or the game plays you? =P

I think my decisions are very important in all. In DT, the 'twisting' of the boards confuses me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.