Subject: Dominion, Power Grid really cheap @ Cardhaus rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dave K
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Love 'em even if a few games get scuttled from time to time.
badge
Meow.
mbmbmbmbmb
Cardhaus Games usually has assorted stuff on sale but right now they have Dominion and all the expansions at what I believe is the lowest prices I've ever seen - most of them are around 43% off if my quick calculations are right.

They also have Power Grid for $25.88.

There's a bunch of other things on sale as well but on a random guess these are the things that most people would be interested in.

http://www.cardhaus.com/clearance_boardgames

The only drawback: You have to spend $150 to get free shipping (in the continental US). (If you buy all of Dominion it's enough to get free shipping though. laugh)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-=::) Dante (::=-
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great price on Pastiche as well. $29.88 for the 2nd edition with wooden easels.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Sommer
United States
Racine
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Catacombs is also $27.88.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave K
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Meow.
mbmbmbmbmb
Good call on Catacombs. I'm not familiar with Pastiche though. Maybe at this price I should be?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Croxall
United States
Provo
Utah
flag msg tools
www.profhacker.com
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Good finds!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Lacombe
Louisiana
msg tools
badge
Suddenly a shot rang out! A door slammed. The maid screamed. Suddenly a pirate ship appeared on the horizon! While millions of people were starving, the king lived in luxury. Meanwhile, on a small farm in Kansas, a boy was growing up.
mbmbmbmbmb
Happymrdave wrote:
Good call on Catacombs. I'm not familiar with Pastiche though. Maybe at this price I should be?

No.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Schroth
United States
Middletown
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
NateStraight wrote:
Happymrdave wrote:

No.

Agreed, Pastiche was a dud for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
La Habra
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Space Empires: 4X $32.88 = best price I've ever seen.

I just purchased Dominion + ALL expansions + Space Empires + Catacombs.... why did I do that shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tracy Baker
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I got just Catacombs and Space Empires 4x because the price even with shipping was much lower than anyone else is offering. Thanks to the OP for posting this deal.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Sommer
United States
Racine
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Boogalou wrote:
Space Empires: 4X $32.88 = best price I've ever seen.

I just purchased Dominion + ALL expansions + Space Empires + Catacombs.... why did I do that shake

Because those are great games at cheap prices?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Stetler
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Have to admit good prices on a few solid games, but having said that when I got to the bottom of the page and the last game was...

Difference

...my immediate response was "anything worth buying that I don't already have".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric S.
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Happymrdave wrote:

Depends on what you like.
It's a fantastic gateway game, elegant, tight gameplay.
The production quality is excellent.
No swords or sorcery though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is a great deal and I almost clicked buy on SE4X then it occurred to me to e-mail them and find out which printing it is. I am assuming 1st printing, in which case I might not grab it, but if it is 2nd I will be all over it. I will post their response here when I find out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave K
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Meow.
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm glad some other people found some good stuff here. Happy to help.

Incidentally I was tempted on Space Empires: 4X as well but we have several "go forth and explore space" games that haven't been played yet so I had to hold off this time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tracy Baker
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Happymrdave wrote:
I'm glad some other people found some good stuff here. Happy to help.

Incidentally I was tempted on Space Empires: 4X as well but we have several "go forth and explore space" games that haven't been played yet so I had to hold off this time.

I have unplayed 4x games, too, but this one plays solo so I know I can get it to the table.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Brown
United States
Okemos
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Happymrdave wrote:
The only drawback: You have to spend $150 to get free shipping (in the continental US).

Was this always true with them? I had an order planned out at $102, and I swore it showed free shipping. If I need free shipping, I'll likely just move my order over to CSI outside of what they don't have.

EDIT: Based on what CSI doesn't have, this basically nukes an order since I would have to double up on orders and there's no way to avoid shipping on one if not both orders unless I really go big. (shakes fists)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave K
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Meow.
mbmbmbmbmb
gertbert wrote:

I have unplayed 4x games, too, but this one plays solo so I know I can get it to the table.

Hah, that's a way to make sure it shows up I guess. laugh

matthean wrote:
Was this always true with them? I had an order planned out at $102, and I swore it showed free shipping. If I need free shipping, I'll likely just move my order over to CSI outside of what they don't have.

Yeah, as far as I can recall it has always been pretty high there. It's stopped me from making an order in the past as well. I guess I can't blame them, the shipping is often $25 or more for the cheapest option.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Brown
United States
Okemos
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Shipping was around $16 for the one order, but I can get it down to $13 if I only get the ones I can't get elsewhere. I'm partly tempted to leave it as is since it's probably more of a hassle to split the order than it is to pay the extra $3. Knowing they do free shipping at $150 definitely changes me going there from here on out though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Space Empires 4X is the second printing. I received an e-mail from them last night. Might pick it up, but with $15 shipping it is not such a great deal for me anymore.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
La Habra
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They certainly ship fast, receiving my games TOMORROW!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Brown
United States
Okemos
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It depends on where you live. They are located in Washington so it takes a little bit of time to get mine delivered.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.