Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

Titan HD» Forums » News

Subject: Beta testers needed for Titan HD online multiplayer - earn GeekGold! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kris Giesing
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,

Titan HD 1.2 "Hydra", with online multiplayer support, needs beta testers badly. The nature of the release requires higher numbers - and tighter coordination - than we've needed in the past.

Specifically, we would like to host a testing party next Saturday, July 28, and Sunday, July 29, from 10am-2pm Pacific Standard Time (that's 5pm-9pm GMT).

To sweeten the pot, we're offering 10 GeekGold to each tester who participates in at least one game - 20 to those who participate both days. Not only will you be supporting Titan HD, but you'll also be helping support BGG in the process! (Players may also opt to take one or two promo codes for Titan HD instead, which can be used as gifts for friends who don't already own it.)

We're hoping to get around 20 participants who can commit to playing at least one of the two days. In the event that interest exceeds our capacity, I'll follow up on this thread.

Testers wishing to participate should message me privately; I'll respond with instructions by mid-week.

Best,

- Kris
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Davies
United Kingdom
Winchmore Hill
London
flag msg tools
Lv 30 Lawful/Evil Human Dungeon Master
badge
In Toruk's name!
mb
I'll be in for at least one of the two days!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Giesing
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Due to unexpected generosity on the part of the BoardGameGeek admins, we are pleased to announce that the reward for participation has increased. We'll be offering 20 GeekGold as a reward for testing - 50 GeekGold for those who participate both days.

We still need more testers, so please, don't be shy!

Many thanks to BGG for their support - you know who you are

Best,

- Kris

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick
United States
Firestone
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Kris,

How's the beta testing going? Myself (and a couple of friends) are waiting on baited breath for it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Giesing
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
athros wrote:
Hey Kris,

How's the beta testing going? Myself (and a couple of friends) are waiting on baited breath for it!

The beta testing weekend itself went pretty well, after a bit of a rocky start. However, we uncovered some pretty serious flaws in Game Center's matchmaking. I've had to back away from Game Center's matchmaker and write my own. I'm still in the process of implementing it; after that we'll need to have another round of beta testing.

- Kris

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.