Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonathan
United States
Maitland
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My wife and I are extremely excited to be visiting Iceland in October! We have picked up a bunch of travel guides, and can't wait to begin exploring. We also thought it might be fun to meet some Icelandic boardgame geeks, and maybe get a game in during our visit. We are still in the planning stages of our trip, and the only place we know for sure we will be is Reykjavík. Are there any Icelandic geeks who would potentially like to meet up for a game, or recommend something amazing to check out while we visit their country?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sigurdur Gunnarsson
Iceland
Seltjarnarnes
flag msg tools
I live in Iceland. Feel free to drop me a message if you need advice on anything.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Worthington
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
2010 Releases ........................................ The Resistance, Haggis & Triumvirate ..................................... Now accepting submissions for 2011 releases ........................................ www.IndieBoardsandCards.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Lucky you, it is on my list to visit.

I have met the two ladies that run one (of the two) games stores there - very nice and I am sure they would be very accommodating to welcome a traveler.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.