Popular Tags: [View All]
Volker Hirscher
Germany
Oftersheim
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, I read this post on www.hds-fantasy.de this week:

http://www.hds-fantasy.de/home/news-termine/einzelansicht-ne...

They announced a new edition of the resistance, with revisions.

Does anyone know which revisions they are talking about? I would be interested in updating my cards, if they did some fixes...

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Worthington
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
2010 Releases ........................................ The Resistance, Haggis & Triumvirate ..................................... Now accepting submissions for 2011 releases ........................................ www.IndieBoardsandCards.com
mbmbmbmbmb
mavo wrote:
Hi, I read this post on www.hds-fantasy.de this week:

http://www.hds-fantasy.de/home/news-termine/einzelansicht-ne...

They announced a new edition of the resistance, with revisions.

Does anyone know which revisions they are talking about? I would be interested in updating my cards, if they did some fixes...

Thanks!

Heidelberger will be the publisher (not just the distributor), and more details of the new edition will be coming shortly as it is nearing the date which these new editions will be available in the US.

These new editions are in process now for German, Dutch, Russian, Italian, Spanish and French markets.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Volker Hirscher
Germany
Oftersheim
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, thanks for the information. I hope we 1st-edition owners wil be informed about what changed in details...

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clyde W
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
Red Team
badge
#YOLO
mbmbmbmbmb
Volker, from what I understand, the as-of-yet unannounced new version will be sort of like the Original Game + Expansion content, but all sold in the same box. Or maybe not. At this point we don't really know what it'll be. Travis is so tight lipped it makes me think he's a spy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
He's looking real sharp in his 1940's fedora. He's got nerves of steel, an iron will, and several other metal-themed attributes. His fur is water tight and he's always up for a fight.
badge
He's a semi-aquatic egg-laying mammal of action. He's a furry little flat-foot who'll never flinch from a fray. He's got more than just mad skills, he's got a beaver tail and a bill.
mbmbmbmbmb
clydeiii wrote:
Volker, from what I understand, the as-of-yet unannounced new version will be sort of like the Original Game + Expansion content, but all sold in the same box. Or maybe not. At this point we don't really know what it'll be. Travis is so tight lipped it makes me think he's a spy.

Travis is a spy. Don't listen to him.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Worthington
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
2010 Releases ........................................ The Resistance, Haggis & Triumvirate ..................................... Now accepting submissions for 2011 releases ........................................ www.IndieBoardsandCards.com
mbmbmbmbmb
clydeiii wrote:

there are actually two announcements coming soon. One is for a new version of the original game (no game play changes) and an new extension (which introduces new game elements).

So far Heidelberger (and others) are only carrying the first, but I hope/suspect that they will carry the second later this year or early next year.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clayton Helme
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
T Worthington wrote:
clydeiii wrote:
there are actually two announcements coming soon. One is for a new version of the original game (no game play changes) and an new extension (which introduces new game elements).

So far Heidelberger (and others) are only carrying the first, but I hope/suspect that they will carry the second later this year or early next year.
That's exactly what a spy WOULD say... ninja
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremiah Lee
United States
Milan
MI
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I checked Travis' card, he's clean.

I'm excited about the future of The Resistance. Can't wait to see the upcoming announcements.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.