7 Posts

Fortune and Glory: The Cliffhanger Game» Forums » General

Subject: I have questions about this game rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Isaac Heres
Israel
flag msg tools
1. Do all FLGS still carry this game in stock or do you have to order it?
2. Is it a big box that require a lot of space in your carry-on/luggage if you happen to see it in stores while you are visiting that city that happens to have a FLGS in the area?
3. Can this game be playable solo?

If all these questions have a positive answer, then I must say I would love to have this on my wishlist and get it one day

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Games!
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
As you guide your cursor over the blue avatar a strange feeling of dread comes over you.
mbmbmbmbmb

Not sure about #1 .

#2 - the box is huge.

#3 - Solo variant included in game rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I really doubt that this would fit in any luggage. It could function as luggage perhaps, or maybe as a small hotel room.

So, for number 2, the answer is a definite yes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthias Desbois
France
Aix en Provence
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And the solo is great, i play it same as arkham horror, several "investigators"
my favorite game for the past year
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Bate
United Kingdom
Staffordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It is a heavy box to carry it a long way. The box size is 23 1/4 inches by about 12 inches (59cm x 30cm)and wold count as a piece of luggage in its own right. I tried to get it sent across the Atlantic but the weight of meant that the postage was more than the cost of the game.

Worth getting as it can be played as solitaire, co-op and competitive. But it is hard to find until FF get around to reprinting it. I have seen August rumoured as a date but seen no confirmation yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mik Svellov
Denmark
Copenhagen N
EU
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was lucky enough to find a copy at Spirit Games last week (their last), which probably means that the new print run will be improved in some way...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I contacted flyingfrog about a month ago, they told me reprints will be sent to retailers sometime in august.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.