5 Posts

Amigos and Insurrectos: The Philippine Insurrection 1899-1902» Forums » General

Subject: Initial Thoughts rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
JJ Tee
msg tools
Hi John,

Glad to see the preview of the Map. Is the counter art being finalized?

Thanks,
JJ
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Poniske
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey, JJ. No not as yet. Olivier is winding up his current issue, working on the next and I think I'll get squeezed in then. I have been working closely with Terence Co, author of Krags and Bolos. He has playtested Amigos and Insurrectos a number of times and found it to be pretty engaging. Terence is a great guy. I hope to meet up with him some time once the game is published and do a face to face sitdown with him ... shoot, you as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JJ Tee
msg tools
John,

Thanks. Terence is indeed a great guy. I've played with him many wargames when he visited me in Ohio as well as cyberboard. He's pretty sharp so no problems with him as a playtester.

I look forward to your game.

Cheers,
JJ
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JJ Tee
msg tools
Hi John,

any update on this game?

Thanks,
JJ
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Spry
United Kingdom
Ashford
Kent
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not going to be the next issue of Battles Magazine according to thread on CSW Forum. Amigos & Insurrectos pushed back to issue #11 to be replaced by War of Tanks France 1940: The Breakthrough at Dinant.
http://talk.consimworld.com/WebX?14@@.1dd388f5/11408

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.