Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Frank Otte
Germany
Münster
Nordrhein-Westfalen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The text of Dol Guldur Orcs (Core 89) states "When revealed: The first player chooses 1 character currently committed to a quest. Deal 2 damage tom that character".

Now, the rules state explicitely: "Characters committed to a quest are considered committed to that quest through the end of the quest phase, unless removed from the quest by a card effect. They do remain exhausted once this step is complete." From this follows, that no character is committed to the quest anymore, with the beginning of the travel phase.

Does that mean, that, if the Dol Guldur Orcs come into play outside of the quest phase (for example as travel effect) and/or when they come into play due to a non-reveal effect (for example from the discard pile), they do no harm in the moment, they are put into the staging area?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duke Of Lizards
United States
Montpelier
Vermont
flag msg tools
Livin's mostly wasting time, and I waste my share of mine
badge
I am a breathing time machine
mbmbmbmbmb
Correct. You get a pass if they are revealed during set up or any phase other than questing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.