Popular Tags: [View All]
jbrier
United States
Aventura
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

I'll be going to the World Boardgaming Championships next week and would love to get in some games of Letters from Whitechapel (I'll be bringing my own copy, fully pimped with laminated maps and dry erase markers).

I think for a game like this, getting outside your local groupthink and facing different opponents is a real treat. I'm certainly hoping to find some fellow LfW enthusiasts up there.

The only variant I insist on playing with is allowing the investigators a third move in lieu of searching for clues or making an arrest (if you insist on playing without this rule then I insist on playing Jack )

So... who else is going?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Pisarz, Jr.
United States
Glen Allen
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I will be attending as well, and have already informed my group Letters is definitely a game we need to play. I recently picked up a copy and it is among my favorite games. I agree with your optional rules as well... after a couple of plays (that were not easy wins for Jack) we felt allowing the 'Rush-in' (3rd move) and 'Area Arrest' optional rules are needed to balance the game.

Definitely contact me and I'd be glad to get a game in with you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.