Frank Otte
Germany
Münster
Nordrhein-Westfalen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Am I right, that you cannot "intervene" an action between putting progress tokens on a location and declaring this location as explored because of sufficient progress tokens on it?

Why will that be relevant? I will tell you. The "Ravenhill Scout" (Dwarrowdelf 8) text says: "Action: Exhaust Ravenhill Scout to move up to 2 progress tokens from 1 location to another location".

So, if a location has, for example 3 quest points and gets it's first two progress tokens, everything is ok, the Ravenhill Scout can move these two progress tokens to a different location.

But if a location has, for example 2 quest points and gets two progress tokens at once, it seems that it's "too late" for the Ravenhill Scout to move these progress tokens, because the location is declared "explored" immediately and all this happens in a "red" (= non-action) time window? Right?

Btw, sorry for that "flood" of questions. These were questions accumulated over several plays and I had no time to ask them, when they arose. This is for now, the last question ;)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ys jo
msg tools
Whenever a location has enough progresss token, it would immediately considered explored.

Just for curiosity, have you ran in to this scenario in actual game play? I'm wondering how or why progress tokens would be put on one location and you would want to move it before it can be explored.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Otte
Germany
Münster
Nordrhein-Westfalen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, this question (as all others from today, too) is based on actual game play: In "Journey to Rhosgobel" we wanted in stage 1 of the quest move two progress tokens from a two-questpoint-location to Rhosgobel to explore Rhosgobel without travelling to it (which is forbidden in stage 1 of this quest). Of course we wanted to do this within two rounds (Rhostobel has four quest points). But unfortunately we noticed (or at least assumed at that time), that we cannot move them anymore, because these locations are explored immediately. The consequence was, that we had to wait for 3-questpoint-locations to apply this strategy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.