BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Discussing Retailers

Subject: deniath closed? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
I LIKE Games
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know it Deniath has closed down? I had $25 in credit, but their site has been down for a while.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Runs with scissors
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
The die is cast.
badge
You say OCD like it's a bad thing.
mbmbmbmbmb
This came up 3 days ago, and I don't think that anybody had any answers then.

Deniath.com, out of business or still around?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
that Matt
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.
badge
I can feel bits of my brain falling away like wet cake.
mbmbmb
(I'll just post the same thing in both threads.)

They sent an email back in April...

Deniath Community Support wrote:
Flash Sales going to the Cryo Chamber
We've been absolutely amazed at the response to Deniath so far, and we appreciate all the support of our members and vendors. We're putting our flash sales on ice for a little while to improve the site and better serve everyone. We've already secured many deals for the return of our flash sales and are excited for you all to see what's in store. In the coming weeks, we will be starting new programs, new initiatives, and running various promotions so stay tuned to our blog and emails for all the latest information on Deniath.

That's the last email I received. Their last tweet (and presumably last blog post) was June 12.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
On-Line Want List Generator - Hopefully Making Math Trades a Little Bit Easier
badge
Captain Kirk, Captain Picard, Captain Sisko, Captain Janeway, Captain Archer
mbmbmbmbmb
satorisnow wrote:

also please for future reference, "discussing retailers" is for as the name suggests, "hot deals" is not the place to discuss them (unless it's a tangent on a hot deals thread). see the pinned thread on this forum for more info
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.