Hide
3 Posts

Super Dungeon Explore» Forums » Rules

Subject: 2 player game rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bradley
msg tools
Hey. Just picked up this game a few days ago and played my first game just earlier today, after the play through I have a question. How is the kobold ogre mini boss supposed to be treated? Should we treat him like a boss? Is the consul allowed to spawn monsters while he is in play? And lastly. Does he get a loot card? Or is that only supposed to happen after he is killed in a bigger game?
Ok.. So more then one question.. Thanks haha

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fredrik Somerville
Norway
Oslo
Oslo
flag msg tools
When playing 8-bit (2 player) I treat haim as a boos. That mean he will get two activations of any of the spawn points are left standing. That's MY interpretation though, and might go agains what the rules intend. No way to know for certain from the rulebook, as it doesn't specify.

That means (since he's the boss), that no more spawning monsters when he's out.

No, I don't think the remaining minions/denizens should get a loot card. After all, they don't do so when Starfire is spawned in a 16-bit or Super game.

When Rex is killed in the larger games he drops a TREASURE card, not a Loot card. Big difference.
And no, in a 2-player game he doesn't, as the game is over and the heroes have won if they kill him. ^_^
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Norris
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
...and J-Pop too!!!!
badge
Raina rocks!!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I just wanted to agree with the above and add no boss spawing or timeout effects as well.

That is how I do it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.