A Few Acres of Snow» Forums » Rules

Subject: Control location and connections rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lumír Kvita
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
British player control Albany, Ft. Stanwix and Ft. Wm. Henry. French player raid Albany.
British player lost connection with Ft. Wm. Henry and Ft. Stanwix?
He cannot use this location cards to any actions? Or cannot Reinforced siege in Ft.Wm. Henry?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Shillinglaw
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
This is what I play.
badge
Vegatable Alien is perlexed by slab of meat.
mbmbmbmbmb
Losing control of Albany will make the Albany, Ft. Wm. Henry and Ft. Stanwix location cards useless (you keep them in your deck but you can't use them for anything). Albany because you don't have control and the other two because you can't trace supply back to Boston.

You can't reinforce sieges that you can't trace supply back, so your opponent can start a siege at Ft. Wm. Henry and Ft. Stanwix (not at the same time) and win both sieges.

Hope this helps! I also hope I got that right, but I did consult the rules...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David J. Mortimer
United Kingdom
Melksham
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
How does this work if the French lose Quebec to a raid?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Berger
United States
Round Lake
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
morti wrote:
How does this work if the French lose Quebec to a raid?

Supply lines are still traced back to Quebec. Losing Trois Rivieres is sometimes more devastating than losing Quebec (to a raid, that is - losing Quebec to a siege is obviously game over).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.