Summoner Wars: Master Set» Forums » Rules

Subject: Summon the Night. Shadow Elf event. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dizdi
Greece
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When my opponent plays Summon the Night which states that opponent units can only move up to 1 space each and I play an event that allows my units to move two additional spaces during my movement phase are my units still restricted by the effect of Summon the Night?

Thanks in advance!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fede Miguez
Argentina
Capital Federal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Summon the Night restricts movement during the Movement phase. I'm not sure which abilities/events give bonus DURING the movement phase, but there are some, like Chant of Haste (JE) or Golbin Rush (CG) that are not affected since that movement is during the Event phase, not the Movement one. Or abilities like Fury (TO) that are during the attack phase.
So yeah, during movement phase, only 1 space, out side of it, it's a party.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dizdi
Greece
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For example I recently played the Vargath and I used the event Torodin's Advance which gives Torodin(a Vargath Champion) two additional movement points during my move phase.What will happen if my opponent previously played Summon the Night?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fede Miguez
Argentina
Capital Federal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
oh, yes, in that case Summon the Night prevents the extra movement. It's all in if it's within the movement phase or outside of it. If it is, it won't work.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.