Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Poniske
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey folks, I'm gearing up for WBC and a solid week of gaming with the best gaming minds in the country. I sincerely hope many of you find your way to Lancaster, PA, to enjoy the experience of a true mega-board gaming convention. Board gaming reigns supreme there and it's RPGers who have to search for a modicum of table space. If you stop by, I'll be happy to demonstrate Lincoln's War and answer your questions about it. You will find me either at the MMP table early in the week or near the entrance to open gaming later in the week (or embroiled in my annual Washington's War marathon on Saturday. I'll be bringing a couple of my new designs as well, PLAINS INDIAN WARS, A'VIKING (Revised)- both in Academy Games 1812 style, and a lighthearted Redneck romp in the swamp, BUBBA'S GONE GIGGIN.' See you there, fellow gamers!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.