Geoff Speare
United States
Bedford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
tee hee, that tickles!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
This is a great app, and the first app that has got me into async play. There are a couple of things I would love to see:

1) Undo. I know this has been mentioned before, but undo, especially in the movement phase, would be wonderful. I would suggest a new "prompt for undo loss" option which would give you an extra prompt when something which cannot be undone is about to happen (any die roll, etc.).

2) Replays. I would really like to be able to view my games to see where my strategy went wrong (or, more rarely, where it went right!).

3) Deck builder UI improvements. The deck building is cool, but the UI is just a bit funky. Dragging cards sometimes changes the selected card instead of dragging, and the way the commons resort makes it hard to keep track of what you have added.

4) Chat. Chat with opponents would be awesome.

5) Notes on opponents. I don't know why this isn't done, but the ability to tie comments to specific users would be a great help to me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Gilbert
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmb
I like all of those ideas, and it would also be great if online play worked across platforms (i.e.; so I can play my buddy on an Android device).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Rozmiarek
United States
Liberty Hill
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1) Undo
2) Undo
3) Undo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ulrich Hergl
Germany
Riemerling
flag msg tools
I give demos for the Star Wars LCG in Munich
badge
I give demos for the Star Wars LCG in Munich
mbmbmbmbmb
1) Ingame chat feature
2) Official tournaments, ranking lists etc.
3) Undo button
4) Maybe better performance on iPad 1, "maybe" because YOU made me buy a new iPad!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.