3 Posts

Puerto Rico: Expansion I – New Buildings» Forums » Rules

Subject: Scoring with Small Wharf rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stefan W.
msg tools
mbmbmb
Just for clarification: As far as I've understood the rules, you can ship whatever you want on your Small Wharf (also different types of goods), but only for 1/2 VP each.

So, assuming after the "regular" Captains phase you are left with, say, 3 Corn, 2 Sugar, 1 Indigo, and 1 Coffee. Can you now ship all this stuff to the supply for 3 VP in total (3.5 rounded down)? Or do the two goods that give you 1 VP have to be of the same kind (which would net only 2 VP for the given example)?

Then how does this work in combination with Haven Harbor? In my example you do 4 shipments to the supply, so you get 1 extra VP for each one of them even though you might get only 0.5 VP for the shipment itself? This would make Haven/Small Wharf a damn good combination (relative to the price, maybe even better than Haven/Sm. Warehouse and Haven/Wharf), because you are able to always ship every single good you have...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yehuda Berlinger
Israel
Jerusalem
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Assuming you mean "Harbor", all barrels shipped to the Small Wharf count as a single shipment. You round down the amount of VP from your shipment to the Small Wharf (e.g. 7 barrels = 3 VP), and then you get +1 VP for the Harbor.

Yehuda

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefan W.
msg tools
mbmbmb
Shade_Jon wrote:
Assuming you mean "Harbor", all barrels shipped to the Small Wharf count as a single shipment. You round down the amount of VP from your shipment to the Small Wharf (e.g. 7 barrels = 3 VP), and then you get +1 VP for the Harbor.

Yehuda

Yeah, I meant Harbor, sorry. This sounds reasonable, but is this stated anywhere in the rules?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.