Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott Myers
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have the ambivalence pack; Could someone maybe summarize the doors fFor me? Is it the sort of thing that could be home-made and played with on the Paizo game board?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Ernest
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mb
From the Ambivalence Pack rulebook (with clarification):

Doors:

Each player begins with a single token, representing a closed door. Each player token should be different so players can distinguish their own.

A token on a doorway blocks sight lines, but not movement. Moving through a closed door does not automatically open it.

At the end of a turn, if you have not made a murder attempt, you can manage the doors in the room where you are as follows. You may do any or all of the following:

1: Add your token to one door in the room, closing it. If your token is elsewhere on the board, it moves to where you are.

2: Remove any number of door tokens from around the room, opening these doors, and give them back to their owners.

Again, you can’t change doors on the same turn as you make a murder attempt. Either action ends your turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Myers
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Brilliant!! I like it =) Seems a bit like going through a door would open it, but then I guess doors would be open more than they are closed.

What I'm saying is: I like it.
I really should hit up the payment page fFor this fFree game expansion. =)
http://www.cheapass.com/about/howmuch

Now to fFind some nice door pieces...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Ernest
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mb
Thanks! I really ought to post a PDF of the Ambivalence Pack expansion... in my never-appearing spare time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.