Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Dillon
United States
Spring Lake
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've had my original copy of Settlers for about 6 years. Hexes are a bit warped, cardboard pieces are bent or cracked, I think it's time for a new base set. What are people's thoughts on the 15th anniversary edition? How durable are the components? While of course, everyone's financial situation makes the value of such a thing subjective and individualized, do you think the 15th anniversary ed. is worth the extra money?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Gerace
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's definitely expensive, but I really love my set. There were a couple of typos on the reference pieces that annoyed me, but everyone that plays with my set loves how it looks. I think the quality is great, and I actually prefer the smaller, more artistic cards. Of course, you can buy multiple games with the amount of money this costs, so only buy it if you absolutely love Settlers and don't use any of the expansions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Moved to The Settlers of Catan: 15th Anniversary Wood Edition.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.