5 Posts

Abaddon» Forums » Rules

Subject: 1st play questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Keith Burkhead
msg tools
Hi guys,

Great, fun, fast-playing game, and the compoments are the best. Couple of newb questions

1. Comman dice can be spent to give a link an extra move...is that correct? Does that mean an extra attack as well?

2. Am I right in thinking that some of the Wildfire cards read that there is some benefit to the defender in the crit results? I think the System Jolt card is one-the defender loses one crystal and gains 2 Weapon System cards? Sorry if that is not correct, trying to do from memory.

Fun incident in game Sat....playing the scenario for destorying both heavies or 11 crystals...playing with the Bonus crystal for kill rule...killed a Recon link on the 2nd turn with a crit (the card for rolling 2 die and the icon blows up the link).

Neat game, look forward to playing more.

Later,
BKB2006

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Gaskill
United States
Bridgeton
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You are correct on both counts.The Critical Hit thing can sometimes
be a disadvantage.

OD

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Millette
United States
Henderson
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
God Bless the USA
mbmbmbmbmb
BKB2006 wrote:
Hi guys,

Great, fun, fast-playing game, and the compoments are the best. Couple of newb questions

1. Comman dice can be spent to give a link an extra move...is that correct? Does that mean an extra attack as well?

2. Am I right in thinking that some of the Wildfire cards read that there is some benefit to the defender in the crit results? I think the System Jolt card is one-the defender loses one crystal and gains 2 Weapon System cards? Sorry if that is not correct, trying to do from memory.

Fun incident in game Sat....playing the scenario for destorying both heavies or 11 crystals...playing with the Bonus crystal for kill rule...killed a Recon link on the 2nd turn with a crit (the card for rolling 2 die and the icon blows up the link).

Later,
BKB2006

1.No extra attack, just extra movement only. A unit can only attack once during your turn.

2.Yep. Some benefit the player not rolling the critical hit, but the majority benefit the roller.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Toy Vault Inc.
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmb
BKB2006 wrote:
Hi guys,

Later,
BKB2006

Command Dice can be used to get an extra move but not an extra attack.

Some of the wildfire cards are beneficial to the recipient.

Hope this clears up your questions, enjoy the game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Burkhead
msg tools
Thanks guys!
KB

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.