Popular Tags: [View All]
Walter Kolinski
United States
Chicago
IL
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
just got the game, played with my 9 yr old son, he was red and i was blue, it was his turn but he couldnt fit any pieces on the board, but i could have, does the game end there, or do we pass his turn and i place tiles? the rule book doesnt really answer this question....thanks in advance.

Wally

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
http://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/8566/blokus-doc

english translation in that file wrote:
If a player cannot legally play a tile, he or she is eliminated from the game and sits out the remaining turns. The remaining players continue, following the turn order as before. When no player can place a tile, each player counts his or her unused tiles and calculates his or her score:
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Redford
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No matter how many players are playing, when a color cannot place any more pieces, that color is out, but the rest keep playing pieces as long as possible. So in the two player game, the color that your son couldn't play anymore is skipped, but the other colors (your two and his other one) can keep playing pieces.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.