Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Patrick C Connor Jr
United States
Jamestown
New York
flag msg tools
mb

What's worse his BARK or his BITE? I'm not sure, and I don't want to find out!

Ok, I know he doesn't have a BARK attack, but wouldn't that be cool? A barking basilisk?!

Just don't stare at him! He doesn't like that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Bennett
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ohhh nice so what does paralize do?

i love these previews, after seeing the demo im already thinking of strategies lol

EDIT I should be more spicific what does cripple do? lol
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Pope
United States
Sachse
Texas
flag msg tools
The Basilisk is a great "archer" to support the Wizard. By crippling enemies with his eye beam, he can keep 1 to 2 enemies pinned down, where they can't reach the Wizard.

Offensively, he can keep an enemy pinned down so the Darkfenne Hydra can finish it off. The Darkfenne Hydra is slow, and has to chase enemies. But if they are pinned down he is a colossal threat!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
cameron maynard
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
Ha! Right. If there are a few more enemies approaching you than you can deal with, then cripple is great to slow them a few turns or is a nifty trick to hold an enemy in a zone for an AOE attack or to force someone to stay in line of sight for spell attacks. Basically I am saying that the Basilisk is one of my favorite creatures.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick C Connor Jr
United States
Jamestown
New York
flag msg tools
mb
Klaxas wrote:
I should be more spicific what does cripple do?

A creature with the Cripple condition is Restrained. At the end of each of its Action Phases, the crippled creature may attempt an escape roll: on a d12 roll of 7 or higher, remove the Cripple condition.

Restrained - If a creature is Restrained, it cannot take any move actions.

There are a few more rules regarding Restrained, these will be covered in a later post.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Shamrowicz
United States
Copley
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
That's Heathersome!
mbmbmbmbmb
Lord Galactus wrote:
The Basilisk is a great "archer" to support the Wizard. By crippling enemies with his eye beam, he can keep 1 to 2 enemies pinned down, where they can't reach the Wizard.

Offensively, he can keep an enemy pinned down so the Darkfenne Hydra can finish it off. The Darkfenne Hydra is slow, and has to chase enemies. But if they are pinned down he is a colossal threat!

I sometimes awaken with a shiver... fearful that I'll see that Darkfenne Hydra looming outside of my third story bedroom window... The Basilisk also helps a turtling priestess/ angel boom situation as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.