Bob Marso
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
mb
Was playing Adventure #7: "Find the secret Tunnel." Had 2 questions:

Let's say I'm playing with 2 heroes. The chamber card "Elite Regiment" says that "Starting with the active Hero each player places a monster on a Chamber tile"

Does these mean that in a 2 hero game only 2 monsters will be placed in the chamber or do you continue to place until the Chamber is filled?

***Edit**
The win condition is for heroes to slay the monsters in the chamber and for the heroes to escape. Question: Do all the chamber monsters need to be slayed before individual heroes can start escaping from the dungeon? I would assume not and am probably reading too much into it which I tend to do when I first play a new game.

Bob
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Howard
United States
Marina del Rey
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When playing with 2 Heroes, you'll only place 2 Monsters. This gives the chamber event an easy way to scale with the number of people playing. 5 Heroes will bring out 5 Monsters.

I don't remember the exact winning condition of Adventure #7, so I don't know if you need to kill all the Monsters in the chamber or not. But if the Elite Regiment Card and the Adventure text don't specify that you need to kill all the Monsters, then don't assume that you have to do it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vayda
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
https://sites.google.com/site/cnjxwing/home
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bobm174 wrote:
Was playing Adventure #7: "Find the secret Tunnel."
***Edit**
The win condition is for heroes to slay the monsters in the chamber and for the heroes to escape. Question: Do all the chamber monsters need to be slayed before individual heroes can start escaping from the dungeon? I would assume not and am probably reading too much into it which I tend to do when I first play a new game.

Bob

Yes, 2 heroes equals 2 monsters.
Looking at your edit- as long as all the chamber monsters are destroyed and any surviving heroes escape via the secret tunnel- you win.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.